- It's ergonomics for easy reach, thus saves time and prevents back strain
- Mechanical vise
- Shortest Length with Big Jaw Opening
- High Accuracy and Repeatability
- Special MULTI-POWER design enhances clamping force of 0~5000KG
- Suitable for Gantry-Type machining centers
- It possesses all features of HPAQ-Type
- 1.Vise Fixed Jaw is made of high quality steel and HARDENED to HRC 55º. Vise body is made of Ductile Iron above FCD 60 grade for high precision and durability. With a force of 4500kg, the shape will deflect less than 0.005mm.
- 2.Slide ways are HARDENED to HRC 50º to further increase durability and maintain positioning height over long use.
- 3.The Special ANGLE-LOCK SYSTEM with compact design and high-grade iron of over FCD 60 grade for high rigidity automatically pulls the work-piece down to the accurate position of within 0.005mm under 4500kg of pressure. This vise is most suitable for precision mould making on Machining Centers.
- 4.Vise can be mounted horizontally or vertically.
- 5.The patented MULTI-POWER SYSTEM built of HIGH GRADE BEARING STEEL doubles the clamping force.
The pressure is more consistent and eliminates all leakage and maintenance problems associated with Hydraulic Vices.
With the first half a turn the vise will clamp with 2500kg pressure.
With a second half turn it will apply 4500kg of clamping force.
This special patented system makes the clamping force constant.
- 6.Adjusting stop ring: This simple and effective presetting device enables to preset each desired clamping force and it guarantees to repeat each clamping operation at the same clamping force.
Fixed height so several vices can be used together.
This vise is highly suitable for precision mould making on machining centers as well as heavy duty machining which require high clamping force with high accuracy.
|Model||J||K||L||M||Max. Clamping Force||Weight (kg)|
- 2 pcs of Alignment Wedge
- 4 pcs of Clamp
- 1 pc of Handle
1) Cross Grooved Jaws
2) V' Jaws
3) Combined Jaws
4) Step Jaws