Multi-Power CNC Precision Fixed Angle Vise
- Extremely high accuracy and repeatability
- Adjustable clamping force of 0~8000kG
- 1.Vise body is made of Ductile lron above FCD 60 grade for high precision and durability and is made in one solid piece. It has very high rigidity and with a force of 4500kg, the shape will deflect less than 0.01mm
- 2.Slide ways are HARDENED to HRC 50° to further increase durability and maintain positioning height over long use.
- 3.Using high-grade iron of over FCD 60 grade for high rigidity and also ANGLE -LOCK SYSTEM which automatically pulls the work-piece down to the accurate position of within 0.01mm under 4500kg of pressure, this vise is most suitable for precision mould making on Machining Centers.
- 4.Vise can be mounted horizontally or vertically.
- 5.The patented MULTI-POWER SYSTEM built of HIGH GRADE BEARING STEEL doubles the clamping force.
The pressure is more consistent and eliminates oil leakage and maintenance problems associated with Hydraulic Vices.With the first half a turn the vise will clamp with 2500kg pressure.
With a second half turn it will apply 4500kg of clamping force.
This special patented system makes the clamping force constant.
- 6.Adjusting stop ring: this simple and effective presetting device enables to preset each desired clamping force and it guarantees to repeat each clamping operation at the same clamping force.
Fixed height so several vises can be used together.
This product is suitable for multi-unit applications on both horizontal and vertical CNC Machining Centers as well as conventional Milling Machines where heavy duty machining requires a very high clamping force.
|V-16||HPAC-130||147||95 ± 0.01||0 - 190||70 - 260||115 - 305||185 - 375||80 ± 0.02||18||475|
|V-17||HPAC-160||160||105 ± 0.01||0 - 250||85 - 325||140 - 375||220 - 460||80 ± 0.02||18||560|
|V-17A||HPAC-160L||160||105 ± 0.01||0 - 300||85 - 375||110 - 395||190 - 480||80 ± 0.02||18||580|
|V-18||HPAC-200||170||110 ± 0.01||0 - 290||90 - 380||155 - 440||240 - 530||100 ± 0.02||18||635|
- 2 pcs of Alignment Wedge
- 4 pcs of Clamp
- Cross Grooved Jaws
- ‘V’ Jaws
- Combined Jaws
- Step Jaws
- Front / Back Jaws