- Significantly upgrade CNC 5-Axis Machines
- Special 45° dovetail structure with teeth
- The patented calibration system can regulate clamping center easily and rapidly
- Vise body is made of High quality Steel (S50C) and its slideways gone through high-frequency hardening to achieve HRC50°, which makes the whole part durable.
- Detachable jaws are made of High quality Tool Steel (SCM440) and gone through carburizing to achieve HRC55°. Since both sides are fixed size and able to be used as a datum, users can reverse them to increase clamping range.
- The vise's clamping force can achieve 1300KG, the repeatability positioning precision of its clamping center is within 0.015mm.
- Users can calibrate the clamping center of vise by adjusting the screws on both ends.
- The 45° dovetail structure with teeth on the upper jaw ensures the bottom of the workpiece to be firmly clamped.
SPECIFICATIONS (Material: Vise body S50C: HRC50º / Detachable Jaws SCM440: HRC55º )