- The Universal Dividing Head can be used for Simple Dividing and also for producing worms, by changing gears and gear quadrant. A particular feature of the HOMGE design is the 55.5mm through bore and MT6 taper. Furthermore, the unit can also be tilted from 0 to 90 degrees.
- The Spindle, Worm and Gear are made of a high grade steel, hardened and ground for high accuracy and durability.
- The Tail Stock is designed with a dovetail construction for high rigidity and can be adjusted in each direction to achieve the correct alignment.
- The Worm and Gear provide a reduction ratio of 40:1 and the unit is supplied with a double sided Dividing Plate.
- Providing divisions on face A of 24, 25, 28, 30, 34, 37, 39, 41, 42 & 43 and on face B of 46, 47, 49, 51, 53, 54, 57, 58, 59, 62 & 66.
- The Change Gears supplied are 24, 28, 32, 38, 40, 44, 48, 56, 64, 72, 86 & 100 Teeth. Thus, a very wide and comprehensive range of indexing is achievable.
- Each Universal Dividing Head is supplied complete with center, carrier, change gear quadrant, set of change gears, Tail Stock and Dividing Plate.
- 7” 3-Jaw Chuck
Center Height of Tail Stock
- Max. 165 mm
- Min. 38 mm