- Shortest Length with Big Jaw Opening
- Extremely High Accuracy and Repeatability
- Special MULTI-POWER design enhances clamping force of 0~6000KG
- 1.The patented MULTI-POWER SYSTEM is built of HIGH GRADE BEARING STEEL which doubles the clamping force. Adjustable clamping force of 0~6000kg. With this special patented system the pressure is more consistent and eliminates oil leakage and maintenance problems associated with Hydraulic Vices.
- 2.Slide ways are HARDENED to HRC 50º to further increase durability and maintain positioning height over long use.
- 3.Using high-grade iron of over FCD 60 grade for high rigidity and also ANGLE-LOCK SYSTEM, which automatically pulls the work-piece down to the accurate position of within 0.01mm under 4500kg of pressure, this vise is most suitable for precision mould making on Machining Centers.
- 4.Vise body is made of Ductile lron above FCD 60 grade for high precision and durability.
It is made in one solid piece and has very high rigidity with a force of 4500kg, the shape will deflect less than 0.01mm.
- 5.Vise can be mounted horizontally or vertically.
- 6.Adjusting stop ring: this simple and effective presetting device enables to preset each desired clamping force and it guarantees to repeat each clamping operation at the same clamping force.
Fixed height so several vices can be used together.
Special for High Speed CNC Machining Center
- 2 pcs of Alignment Wedge
- 4 pcs of Clamp
- Cross Grooved Jaws
- ‘V’ Jaws
- Combined Jaws
- Step Jaws
1) Cross Grooved Jaws
2) V' Jaws
3) Combined Jaws
4) Step Jaws
SPECIFICATIONS (Material: FCD 60 Ductile Iron. Hardness: HRC 50º)
|V-22A||HPAC-100S||127||85 ± 0.01||0–170||115–280||75 ± 0.02||18||414||460|
|V-22||HPAC-130S||147||95 ± 0.01||0–190||155–340||75 ± 0.02||18||462||510|
|V-22b||HPAC-160S||160||105 ± 0.01||0–300||190–450||80 ± 0.02||18||532||580|
|NO||Model||Max. Clamping Force||H||I||J||K||L||M||Weight (kg)|